4-H Events and Activities

Monday, February 02, 2015

Food Show Presentation Short Tip "Script"

Clover Kids and Juniors

Hello, my name is ________________________from  ___________________ County. The name of my recipe is ____________________. Thank you. (Judges will now ask questions as part of the interview.)


Intermediates and Seniors

Good morning, I am from County_________________. Today, I have prepared a _______________.

The key ingredients in my recipe are: (talk about the ingredients included and what food group.)

I chose this recipe because: ______________________________ My recipe is rich in the following nutrients: (tell about the nutrients and why our body needs them). I prepared my dish by: (explain how you made your dish). Through my foods and nutrition project this year, I (tell about your project activities and what you learned, leadership activities, etc.)

Do you have any questions? (Maximum of 2 minutes)


No comments:

Post a Comment